Friday 13 September 2013

Can I Predict the Premier League? (14-16 Sept)

After a terrible England game in Ukraine, which resulted a score bore. Premier League football is back this weekend. I decided to make my predictions on Tuesday evening. Given what Lawro has predicted for this weekend, the comparisons are very interesting.

Match
My Prediction
Lawro’s Prediction
Actual Result
Man Utd vs.
Crystal Palace
Man Utd Win
Man Utd Win
(3-0)

Fulham vs.
West Brom
Fulham Win
Fulham Win
(2-0)

Hull vs.
Cardiff
Draw
Draw (1-1)

Tottenham vs.
Norwich
Tottenham Win
Tottenham Win
(2-0)

Stoke vs.
Man City
Man City Win
Draw (1-1)

Aston Villa vs.
Newcastle
Newcastle Win
Aston Villa Win
(2-1)

Sunderland vs.
Arsenal
Arsenal Win
Arsenal Win
(0-2)

Everton vs.
Chelsea
Chelsea Win
Draw
(1-1)

Southampton vs.
West Ham
Draw
Southampton Win
(2-1)

Swansea vs.
Liverpool
Liverpool Win
Draw
(1-1)
                                  

It's interesting that Lawro thinks Man City, Liverpoo and Chelsea will fail to win their away games. Obviously Lawro is a football expert and I'm not but I think he has made a mistake. Chelsea will certainly beat Everton. While I think Man City and Liverpool will get a close win over Stoke and Swansea respectfully. We shall see come Monday evening.

To remind you with the current score.

Correct predictions by me = 14/29
Correct predictions by Lawro = 15/29

Leader Sofa - Lawro by 1 point

If you decide to be foolish and bet £1 on all ten matches, depending who you go for then...

All my ten correct predictions will win you £1,971.47
All of Lawro's ten correct predictions will win you £3,278.80

No comments:

Post a Comment